Re: APPM error message

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Peter, this might have been addressed in the barrage of posts on this but I had a problem for a while that is similar to this and it turned out that the target folder had its privileges changed in a windows update so my software couldn't write to it.

Try going to the folder and confirm that your user id (vs. admin) has read/write permissions to that folder.

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 at 11:09, Peter Bresler via Groups.Io <PABresler=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Conditions were excellent last night and I was still getting "failed" and the "image path not found" error message. I tried both FIT (which was the default) and RAW outputs. Here are screenshots.

--

Stuart
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/