Von: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Ray Gralak
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. November 2019 16:16
An: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [ap-gto] APCC: Mount not executing meridian flip when meridian limit reached

Hi Cytan,

That said, I think I can still tell from the ASCOM logs why the flip was stopped. It looks like something was sending the mount ASCOm pulse guide commands (i.e., auto-guiding). An auto-guiding command will abort a slew.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver