APCC: Mount not executing meridian flip when meridian limit reached

Mike Shade

Would people STOP sending large files to the group!  There are people here who live rural and do not have fast Internet and 5mb and now a 9 mb file is not appreciated.

Thanks

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com