Precise Polar Alignment by Roland #Polar_Alignment

John Thompson <jbtgolfer@...>

On November 1st 2019 Roland provided some instructions on Precise polar alignment of the azimuth axis. The guidance was straight forward and rarely simple but I have used it to great benefit on three mounts. At the end of the post Roland said his next post would be on Precise Alignment of the Altitude Axis. I have been looking for that next post but can not find it. Has anyone seen it or is it to come? If you read this Roland please let us know.