Re: Mach2 update?

Karen Christen

Yes, Suresh. The price is $8940.
Karen, AP

On Nov 20, 2019 8:11 PM, Suresh Mohan <drsureshmohan@...> wrote:
Has the final price been determined ?
Suresh

On 21-Nov-2019, at 7:14 AM, Jerome Allison <jallison@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the pictures and info.  I was really puzzled by the early pictures which showed a blue box with a lot of I/O connectors, including power and USB, mounted on top.  The box had a bright blue "screen" that looked like it had power, but its cables seemed to disappear into the Dec axis.  I see now that the (unused at the time) PowerPole and USB connectors are at the rear end of the RA axis, as I thought they would be. :)  Plus, I discovered some interesting new hardware, the Pegasus Astro Power Box.

--
Karen Christen