Re: Mach2 update?

Terri Zittritsch

Karen, maybe show a picture of the connectors on the dec axis..  are they they same kinds of connectors.     Most of my USB 3 cables have a B plug on the non-computer side.. this shows an A style plug.    Not sure why it matters actually, it's just what all of my 3.0 cables are.  Not a big deal to buy new cables, just curious about the choice.     I've never used power-poles either so it looks like I'll need to get a handful to connect my battery setup as well as topside electronics.   Do I just get the power-pole pairs?

best,
Terri