- Charles Sinsofsky
Author: DigitalSky Voice
www.digitalskyvoice.com
email: strfire@...

p.s. will the next BETA 3.x07 ever come out?? ...YES very soon. I am sorry
for the long delay, but I have been getting many requests for changes on
certain parts of the DSV 3.x and want to basicly only have one more beta
(hopefully) so I want to be absolutly sure about it ...before I release.
Should not be long now....hopefull ;-)