Re: WiFi Dropout Solution for Smart Devices (Sky Safari etc.) #WiFi

Mike Miller

I had never considered a WiFi signal being too strong, but this makes sense.

I have not had any issues with my laptop of phone connecting to my CP4; but I have constant issues with my phone connecting to my Nexus DSC that I use on another mount.

I discovered that if I turn off the Wireless data and have only WiFi on it works without fail. I had assumed this was just a problem with my phone, but I wonder if this problem is related.

This has the added benefit of making sure I don't get any calls or text message popups on the screen while using SkySafari. :)

-Mike