From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of drgert1 via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 8:02 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC for ISS Tracking

Hello All,

I am just getting started installing APCC and reading through the extensive documentation. Actually my initial (only)
interest to use APCC for is to track ISS. Reading through the docs I am impressed / worried about all the other
things that APCC does / 'takes over' and I am getting concerned if deploying APCC is the right decision.

Coming from an operating mode of mostly using the mount with hand controller in a setup on the patio and
occasional use of the AP Ascom driver to connect autoguiding, is the use model of APCC going to 'undo' useful
things that I have gotten used to in the past? Or introducing 'unnecessary' complications for my use model?

Thanks & Clear Skies,
Gert