Re: Default.mlm file recovery #APCC

Ray Gralak

Hi Claude,

APCC automatically saves all settings in compressed files in this folder:

C:\ProgramData\Astro-Physics\APCC\Backups

Each filename has the date/time in the filename. For example, this settings file indicates the date was 2018, December 10th, 15:34:52 local time (about 3:34 PM):

ApccZ-Settings-Backup-2018-12-10-153452.ApccZ

From APCC, you can restore any settings file which includes default.mlm from APCC's File menu with the "Load Settings" menu item as shown here:

BTW, the ApccZ files are just zip container files. If you rename the file extention from “ApccZ” to “Zip” you should be able to open them directly in Windows explorer. However I recommend you use APCC to load the settings so that the files will be placed in the correct folder locations.

-Ray Gralak