Re: Mach2 update?

Hello Dean,

Most of the parts have been painted and we are busy assembling the Mach2 mechanical parts and electronics. Since this is a brand new mount, our team is taking extra special care to be sure to QC thoroughly and be sure that all the details are taken care of.  Roland is closely supervising the process and will be testing each mount before shipping.

At this time we are running a little behind schedule and expect to begin shipping in early December.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd