From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of steven ho
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:15 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] why when I plate solve is my APCC RA off by an hour

Using APCC Go To
After plate solving I moved the mount via APCC back an hour and found the Crab and centered it by imaging, then
incremental movements.

All mount control is done via APCC pro.

At this stage Ray I just want to get reinitialized, back to normal. At the end of the night can I park the mount (at
position4) then adjust the mount by unlocking the clutches (if necessary) using a level to adjust the axis?