From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of steven ho
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] why when I plate solve is my APCC RA off by an hour

I have my hand controller plugged in but it is ALWAYS initialize from APCC. No changes were made SITE
information.

I am using APCC pro 1.7.1.1

Right now I am imaging the Crab Nebula at RA 6:39:31.4

and the Crab is located at 5:35:44.96

Disregard the minute differences how can I be an hour off?

I started from Park position 4 and physically inspected everything before beginning.

What is wrong?

How can I get back to normal?