APPM - can't connect to Driver #APCC

Claude Benoit

Edited

I keep getting an error when I try to connect to the scope in APPM. I can connect to my mount through MaximDL. I can connect to the camera fine. When I click on Driver to set it up I get this error: "Error Opening ASCOM setup dialog. Please check that the Astro Physics V2 Telescope driver is installed. Com Object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used.

I was able to connect to the scope in APPM after checking off Auto Config and Update Now in APCC. I presume that's all that was needed?
Thank you
Claude