Re: Orthogonality question

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

Thank you for building out the wiki it really is a great way for this information not to get lost in an email flood over time.

Michael Fulbright

On 11/1/19 6:45 PM, Marj Christen wrote:

Ok, I will take your last post and create a new Wiki so that the information does not get lost over time.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd