From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Benjamin
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:18 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Help with getting mount (AP 1100GTO) to flip in Voyager

Hi,

While I have been using Voyager successfully for a bit now (thanks Bill :)) I still have not been successful in getting
the mount to flip automatically when reaching the meridian. Can anyone see what may need changing in the
settings I have to get the mount to flip successfully at the meridian?

Thanks

Tony