Re: My Keypad Freezes

Suresh Mohan

To me this has happened twice ( now I remember ) . I think somewhere in the files section there are instructions to open the key pad and clean the pins , that should fix It  but it didn’t work for me . The first time I sent to AP as it did not solve the problem , they found the cable faulty at the point it enters the HC . The second time it happened I simply replaced the cable and it became fine .
Suresh

On 30-Oct-2019, at 5:58 AM, Kent10 <kent.moore@...> wrote:

Thanks again, Don.  I'll follow your advice and clean everything up.  I live in Arizona so very dry here.