Polemaster adapter for AP-1600 w/o absolute encoders

Dale Hooper

Hi Everyone,

I tried a keyword search of polemaster and 1600 and I was surprised that I couldn't see a direct answer to this question - so I thought I would ask it.

I have an AP-1600 GTO without absolute encoders.  I'd like to know if I can use the AP-900 adapter for the Polemaster or if there is some other adapter I should be looking for?  There is *lots* of space around the polar sight hole - so it seems like this should work - if the threaded hole is the same size.

Clear skies,
Dale.