Re: My Keypad Freezes

Kent10

Thanks Don.  I will certainly try what you suggest the next time it happens.  The keypad was purchased a year or 2 ago but I have only used it for less than a month.  Connections should be clean and cables look new so I will wiggle everything around to see if there is a connection problem somewhere.  One time I also got an orange screen.  Everything was orange and there were no letters or numbers.  I unplugged it and plugged it back in as Rolando suggested and that worked.  But I hope I can find the source of the problem so it doesn't keep happening.  Thanks!