From: Kent10 <kent.moore@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 5:12 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] My Keypad Freezes

Thanks Rolando.  Yes when it freezes no buttons work until I turn the battery off, then back on.  Then everything works again.  Sometimes only 2 buttons don't work, specifically I recall the "plus-minus" and the "RA DEC REV."  I restarted and they then worked as well.

I'll check the inside for corrosion/contamination some time.

Thanks!