From: Marj Christen
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 4:40 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Please don't send test messages

Joe,

As I understand it, the same settings that you had for Yahoo should have been transferred over. However, I can’t guarantee this happened in all cases.

I recommend that everyone set their Subscription settings on the top of the sidebar.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd