From: W Hilmo
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 12:39 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Thank You! 1000% better than Yahoo

Well, that was easy.

I was already set up on groups.io, since Optec moved their forums there a few days ago.  I assumed that I’d need to go in and set it up to send me email, but it kept my preferences from Yahoo Groups.  I didn’t need to do anything, and I’m getting emails just as it’s been working all along.

Slick!

Addendum:  Well, it wasn’t quite that easy.  The email address that I send from is different than the one that is registered with groups.io.  Yahoo didn’t care about this, but groups.io was bouncing my replies here, until I added my outgoing address as an alias on my account.