Re: Clarification for counterweights needed for Mach2

Jim Hawn

Hello Terri,

I'd recommend contacting A-P with your question and ask for their recommendations for your use case(s).

This was the route I took when I ordered my Mach2 last month.  I wasn't sure what to order, so I worked with Paige and one of the Tech support folks to obtain their recommendation regarding the proper counterweights specifically for my loads and the Mach2.  They were very helpful and supportive, taking the guesswork out of exactly what to order.

Hope this helps.
-  Jim