Re: DSV and Windows 2000

Paul Gustafson <drgus@...>

I talked with Charles about it and he said it should work fine unless you
have more than one partition, in which case he needs to do a workaround for
you if Win2K and DSV aren't going in the C:&#92; partition. I have a dual-boot
system, so Win2K is on D:&#92; and DSV is going on E:&#92;. Haven't installed it
yet.

Gus

Does anyone have any experience with DSV on Windows 2000
Professional? I've got some new PC hardware on the way and I'm
thinking of going that route with the O/S. The alternate plan is to
stick with the tried and true: Windows NT Workstation 4.0. My sound
card will be a genuine Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live!, so I don't
anticipate trouble there.

Any experiences, good or bad, I'd love to hear them...

Paul

Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5668/5/_/3615/_/961536185/