SideOfPier updates during long slew?

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

I've been working on some automation code and I noticed during a
meridian flip the ASCOM SideOfPier API call seems to not update during
the long slew but will change once it has completed.  Also if I look at
the AP ASCOM UI window it also seems to not change until the slew is
over.  I believe I am running the latest firmware/drivers for my Mach1.

At the moment I am using the SlewToCoordinates() call (not async
version) and perhaps it is related to this?

I wanted to just see if this is by design or perhaps something I'm
seeing that is unintended.

Thanks
Michael Fulbright