Re: How to delete photos or albums from Yahoo Groups?

Jack Huerkamp

Marj,

I moved to groups.io over a year ago and it took about 3 days for the migration of all the messages, photos and files.  I would assume that with everyone with a Yahoo Group needing to migrate their datea before Yahoo ceases, there is a backlog.

Another thing to remember - Groups.io will send out an announcement to all the Yahoo members and if a Yahoo member elects to not stay with groups.io, any photo albums they created will be assigned to an owner of the groups.io group since the photo album in Groups.io cannot be assigned to a current group member.  I ended up with a bunch of photo albums posted by former members who did not stay with groups.io.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack's Astro Accessories LLC
38388 Pine Street
Pearl River, LA 70452-5192
985-863-2165 (Home)
985-445-5063 (Cellular)
www.MallinCamUSA.com
MallinCamUSA@...

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:40 PM Marj marj@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Thank you, Peter. According to Groups.io, it could take a week or so for the migration. We are in the queue, but I imagine they are swamped.

If anyone else would like to clean up their photos, that would be great. We will alert everyone when the migration is underway. It will be too late at that point, but then you can clean up the files on the new site, if you choose.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd