From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:11 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] How to delete photos or albums from Yahoo Groups?

Peter,

Try this.

1) Go to the group on the Yahoo website.  The easiest way to do that is to click on the link at the bottom of this message that says “VISIT YOUR GROUP”  The link is blue and just above the Yahoo logo at the bottom.

2) Click on either the FILES or PHOTOS tab – depending on where your images are.

3) If you click on PHOTOS, there should be a check box somewhere top left that says something like only display your photos.

Click it.

4) Once you have your photos, you should be able to delete the entire folder they’re in by clicking the trash can icon, or click the trash can icon on each photo file to just delete it.

Woody