Re: [ap-ug] Change of Group Ownership

Terri Zittritsch

Derek and now Marj, thank you for supporting this resource..    Seems a good community willing to share their expertise with others and doing so without a lot of drama.

Terri

On Oct 16, 2019, at 10:34 PM, Marj marj@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I am already working on the migration – refreshing my memory about groups.io. Derek and I have been communicating this evening and, as he mentioned, I am now a moderator so that we can migrate the information from this site to the  new one.

We will have more information in coming days.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd