From: Martin A martin.artem14@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Sat, Oct 5, 2019 12:42 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] MACH1GTO VIBRATING

Thank you Rolando,

I will do that, the POWER SUPPLY is the same since few years.. but I will do that, actually that was my next action to do.. I am already searching for one other power supply..

Thank you, I will send feedback..

PS! My GTOCP3 is also not available, a ASTRONOMY FRIEND; did ask me to give him my GTOCP3, since his GTOCP3 was nit working also..

But, I will follow your advice..

Thank you Rolandi

Martin

Am Sa., 5. Okt. 2019 um 19:34 Uhr schrieb chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups..com>:

I feel vibration, electricity or tickle
You may have an ungrounded power supply which has an internal leak that allows the 60 cycle power to feed thru the CP4 box to the pier and then into the earth. This is a very dangerous situation. Your power supply is most likely faulty internally and you must immediately disconnect it from your 120 volt mains. Otherwise you risk electrocution.

Do me a favor and replace the power supply with a battery and see if the vibration goes away. DO NOT use your power supply again unless you can get it properly grounded and checked out by an electrician!