Re: Two instances of Astro-Physics V2 driver open

topboxman

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I set Voyager to run as administrator and now I am seeing one instance of A-P V2 ASCOM driver when Voyager and PHD2 connects to A-P mount.

Then I disabled "Run as administrator" for Voyager and I am still seeing one instance of A-P V2 ASCOM driver when Voyager and PHD2 connects to A-P mount.

I rebooted my laptop and made sure Voyager is NOT set to run as administrator and I am still seeing one instance of A-P V2 ASCOM driver when Voyager and PHD2 connects to A-P mount.

Well, I am not complaining.

Peter