From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:59 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: SGP/APCC meridian limits vs. Homing/limits

Hi Rob,
Thanks for taking the time to answer.
To be frank, I'm even more confused :(

SGP seems to compute the time at which the meridian flip would theoretically occur. I let SGP manage the flip by
itself. I don't want to interfere with this - just want to ensure that the current frame is finished before the flip. I thus
changed the setting in SGP to wait for 10 more minutes,

But what should I do in APCC? Leave everything empty in APCC and the AP ASCOM driver? I noticed that setting
values there to what I believed were correct for what I wanted to achieve, ruined my session last night: the mount
has stopped in a weird position.

I wish a recommended approach / clea r directions were documented somewhere.

Thanks

Rodolphe