Re: Using the GTO keypad with the Mach2

Roland Christen

We will always have a full functioning keypad - the one we sell now. I use it almost always, even if I am imaging with other software.

From: mike.hambrick@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Mon, Sep 16, 2019 4:43 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Using the GTO keypad with the Mach2

Not everyone uses just a PC for imaging. I still like having a fully functional keypad

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support
PO Box 2000
Orange, TX 77631-2000
Phone: +1 (409) 882-2799
email: mike.hambrick@...

From:        "chris1011@... [ap-gto]"
To:        ap-gto@...
Date:        09/14/2019 07:04 PM
Sent by:        ap-gto@...

What we do need is a keypad we can see during the day when we're doing maintenance stuff.
I hear you. We actually are thinking of adding a minimalist keypad with Oleg screen that shows up in the daytime. One of our customers developed one and it is really nice. We just have to work out some things, but like you i do want this also.