SGP/APCC meridian limits vs. Homing/limits

Rodolphe G.

Hi,

A bit lost here, hope somebody can shed some light on it.

I run SGP for unattended imaging sessions.

Would like to wait up to 10 minutes AFTER the theoretical meridian flip, to give a chance to the current image capture to complete.

Note I have almost no risk of having the telescope hit the pier by accident during the imaging session.

What would be the simplest way of doing this?

To me it looks like simply indicating "10" in the RA Limit box of the "Home and Limits Configuration" dialog box is enough, and of course disable settings in the "Meridian" tab altogether.

Did I get it right?

Thanks in advance,

Rodolphe