Great idea! I would also like to have one you could read in the daytime.
Right now I have to cover up my head with a black-out cloth.
Rich Lapides

On 9/14/2019 7:04 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] wrote:

What we do need is a keypad we can see during the day when we're doing maintenance stuff.
I hear you. We actually are thinking of adding a minimalist keypad with Oleg screen that shows up in the daytime. One of our customers developed one and it is really nice. We just have to work out some things, but like you i do want this also.

From: 'Greg Salyer' astronutcase@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Sat, Sep 14, 2019 5:45 pm
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Using the GTO keypad with the Mach2

Rolando, I don't mean to start anything, but most imagers have their mount connected to a PC and therefore don't need the keypad - at least at night. What we do need is a keypad we can see during the day when we're doing maintenance stuff. Your keypad is great but only at night. During the day it's a real pain. Every time I'm forced to use it I keep thinking of the easy to read in the daylight keypad on the cheap mount I use for visual stuff. Will we ever see an AP keypad usable during the day?

Greg