From: marfig1970@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Counterweights of Mach1 in the Mach2?

I am thinking of replacing my Mach1 with the new Mach2, but I would like to be able to keep the counterweights. As I understand it, the counterweight shaft that comes with Mach2 does not allow you to use the original Mach1 counterweights.

However, I was wondering, if any of the counterweights shaft available on the AP website allow you to do the trick.

Thanks,