Re: Portable Tripod for Mach2

Tyrel Smith

I have Mach 1 on an original iOptron Tri-Pier. Works great and very light. ADATRI bolts on with no adapter needed.

Ty Smith

On Sep 13, 2019, at 13:24, Ram Viswanathan ramviswanathan@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Rob Miller?

I’m so glad to have picked up his tripods when they were still available.

On Sep 13, 2019, at 9:00 AM, cthomp97 cthomp97@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Terri, have you considered the AP portable pier?  I have the Eagle and the portable pier and like the both. Either one is quick and easy to assemble/take down and have easy attachment for the CP4. The Portable pier is much cheaper and I purchased one front someone in AstroMart for around $400 if I remember correctly.

The only downside to the portable pier is getting it level. However, it doesn't need to be level, just polar aligned.

Thanks,
Charles

Sent from mobile device.