From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:11 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] issue with APPM

I am having an issue when trying to run point mapping in APCC Pro and was wondering if anybody has seen this
behavior before. It starts by plate solving a point near the zenith. That works fine. Next it slews to a point near the
southeast horizon. That works fine too. Then it slews all over the sky for several minutes. It actually can take
around 4 to 5 minutes before it finally ends up at a second point which it solves and then once again slews all
over the sky for another 4 ro 5 minutes before solving a third point. I tried to do a large point mapping run and the
sun started coming up before I could finish. This has happened on several nights when I've tried to run a large
model. I live in Florida so this time of year I get very few clear nights to try this especially due to my work
schedule. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott