Re: Does pulse guide work with CCDSoft?

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Tom, I believe that DirectGuide is for the Bisque mounts only. I think you need PulseGuide or Relays with CCDSoft5 and an AP mount.

I've used PulseGuide with my AP900GTO and TSX but not recently. Did something change with an update to TSX?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 17:08, tom_b@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi,

For some reason TheSkyX pro with camera add on no longer users my autoguider chip with the STL11000.

So, until TheSky fixes this, I have to use CCDSoft which works just fine.  The thing is I never had good results using the relays in the camera for autoguiding so with TheSky, I used pulse guide.

It seems that in CCDSoft, there is not option to use that.  There is an option for DirectGuide.  Is that the same?

Thanks, Tom