Re: Mach2 price and specs are now on the AP website

Thomas Swann

Yes. The Mach2Gto is an exciting mount. I would probably have
purchased one instead of my 1100GTO if it had been an option at the
time, but I've been mourning the loss of the Mach1 because of its
lighter weight and have been assuming I'd need to find a used Mach1.
I'm glad to see Roland discussing something smaller than the Mach2
because it's just too heavy to replace the Mach1 for me.

On 9/6/2019 10:48 PM, Miguel Morales miguelmjr14@outlook.com [ap-gto] wrote:

If I could purchase a mount with all the tracking accuracy of the
Mach2 in a smaller package and at a lower price I would without question.

I don’t (and many imagers don’t) have very heavy setups, a smaller
capacity mount is just what I really need. The Mach2 weight capacity
really is overkill for many of us and the associated price put us out
of the market.

Making yachts to sail around the world is all well and good, but many
of us are rowing on a pond and a really nice rowboat would be very
welcomed addition to our options.

Miguel 8-)

.

From: Tyrel Smith tysmith747@gmail.com