Re: Mach2 update and discussion of features

Woody Schlom <woody@...>

Thomas,

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do, but under the “Mach2 update and discussion of features” subject, you’ve posted two images. The first appears to be a planetary transit of the Sun, and the second is a solar eclipse image.

If you’re trying to figure out how to post images to this group, you’ve got it! But it might be helpful to post under a more suitable subject line – such as “Testing how to post solar images here.”

Nice images by the way – particularly the corona one.

Woody