From: sreilly24590@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 3:44 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Remote desktop software weird behaviour

Your Radmin purchase will include:

·         Perpetual licensing, one-time fee
·         Minor upgrades
·         Free Radmin Viewer: system administrators and users may access their remote computers from anywhere
·        Free Radmin mass deployment and setup tools
·        Technical support via ticket system
·         No hidden costs