Re: Remote desktop software weird behavior

B Briggs

If I may be so bold as to ask a question about remote control of the desk top computer in the observatory.  I have a 'warm room' about 50 feet from the observatory and wish to connect two desk top computers-one in the warm room and the other in the observatory via hard wire.  (I do not have internet that is reliable or LAN in either location) . Can this be done via direct hard wire between the two , or do I have to run/bury a cat 5 cable 250 feet from my router in the house?  Thanks for any suggestions.
Burton