From: Ron Kramer ronkramer1957@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:46 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Remote desktop software weird behavior

They were saying   ME OR A CONTACT  is using it commercially?  Has AP signed up to use it commercially?  Though I haven't had Horward connect up in over a year. I wonder if he was flagged and those he's connected to?
I just was clicking around teamviewer to see if I could reset it and found  "contacts from recent sessions" list which includes  Howard4AP.
?