Re: Mach2 update and discussion of features

Mike Shade

Wonder when/if you folks might make an adapter for Fujifilm X mount cameras (like my XT3) so I can attach it to the field flattener I use on my 130GT?...Currently it is configured for Nikon, would love to try the Fuji...if I could plumb it together properly.

Thanks...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/> www.darksky.org