From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:38 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] setting APCC Pro Meridian delay

I have a remote setup with my ap1200 with APCC pro. I am trying to set up protection for a meridian flip that
does not occur from a script stoppage (this happened last night for the first time in 5 months). Currently the script
is set to do a meridian flip upon crossing the meridian and completion of the current exposure. i have had the
script stop after the meridian flip and was saved by the APCC Pro horizon limit. In reading the APCC pro
manual, I can not find any direct discussion on this type of protection. but it appears that if i set the meridian
delay to a negative number, say -0.4 for a 24 minute delay in the meridian flip and select the result as "park
mount" this would provide the protection i desire. Have I interpreted the manual correctly, 1) negative sign, 2) In
another part of the meridian manual section, it recommends not using the meridian limits if remote. Implementing
only a meridian delay seems like it would be safe for remote....do you agree?

thanks

dave