From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:30 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Ascom 6 / Saving Elevation setting: Weird behavior

Hello

I'm really new to this group, so please pardon my ignorance if this topic has already been addressed (I did search
the forum before posting).

I was fortunate enough to acquire a second hand Mach1 + CP4 lately, and I'm absolutely delighted by the mount
<https://s.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo1.gif> .

I face a small issue with the ASCOM driver (using the latest version: 5.20.09, firmware VCP4-P01-13), though:

1. If I set the elevation in the ASCOM driver (645 m in my case), close the driver, then reload it, it then shows
6450 m
2. if I close the driver, not changing anything, then reopen it, then it displays 64500m
3. If I do 2. again, then I get an error, Elevation field highlighted.

Am I doing anything wrong?

My setup, just in case there could be an influence:
Running Win10, EN-US ver sion, located in Switzerland.
Locale settings:

* Country: Switzerland
* Regional format: English (Switzerland)
* Decimal symbol: "," (comma) -- this is the standard format

Thanks in advance for any suggestion/help.

Regards
Rodolphe