From: sreilly24590@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 11:27 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Remote desktop software weird behavior
So as expected I received an email from TV this morning :

Thank you very much for sending your self-declaration of personal use to us.

We have successfully reset the TeamViewer ID you submitted via the form provided earlier, and we acknowledge that you are using TeamViewer for personal use only.

With your signed declaration, we took additional steps to make sure your TeamViewer ID remains reset.”

And it goes on to say that it can be revoked if they detect commercial usage….

Steve