From: Ross Salinger rgsalinger@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:57 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Remote desktop software weird behaviour

https://www.amazon.com/Headless-Display-Emulator-Headless-1920x1080-generation/dp/B06XT1Z9TF

Honestly, if you own an AP mount then spending 100 bucks on software really cannot break the bank :).

Rgrds-Ross

On 8/13/2019 7:28 AM, Wayne wayneh9026@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Ross, what do you mean by dummy video plugs?

On Aug 13, 2019, at 7:01 AM, Ross Salinger rgsalinger@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Windows remote desktop is only good on a LAN. On a LAN it's by far the better product. I use dummy video plugs in my (3) remote computers so that I can use dual screens when imaging. Much easier on my aging eyes to not have to peer at small stuff on a screen.

Rgrds-Ross

On 8/13/2019 1:39 AM, Bill Long bill@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Windows Remote Desktop. Free. Works great. Requires Windows Pro on the target machine.