From: ap-gto@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:01 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Remote desktop software weird behaviour

Windows remote desktop is only good on a LAN. On a LAN it's by far the better product. I use dummy video plugs in my (3) remote computers so that I can use dual screens when imaging. Much easier on my aging eyes to not have to peer at small stuff on a screen.

Rgrds-Ross

On 8/13/2019 1:39 AM, Bill Long bill@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Windows Remote Desktop. Free. Works great. Requires Windows Pro on the target machine.