Re: Remote desktop software weird behavior

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

I've always used VNC variants with good success.

Michael Fulbright

On 8/5/19 9:29 AM, Walt Cooney waltc111@... [ap-gto] wrote:

I have been using teamviewer for years for observatory remote access. I
got the message that they believed I was using it for commercial
purposes last Monday. I submitted the form requesting they reconsider
and have not heard anything. Some amateur astronomy friends of mine
also went through this last year. Seems like teamviewer has decided to
turn as many private users as possible into paying "commercial"
customers. Even if Teamviewer gives me free access again, I can't
afford to be disconnected for a week or more at a time at their whim.
I've used TightVNC in the past and guess I will be going back to that.

Clearest skies,
Walt Cooney